Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2016

An Election Review, and Some Holiday Wishes from the Past

Well, I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't composed any Holiday wishes for this year.  Maybe the Election just exhausted me - I haven't been this interested in current events in . . . ever?  That did give me the opportunity to post about some Election fun and other current events here (about Brexit), here (about the 400-lb. hacker (!!)), here (about the real Voice Immodulation Man), here (about the Dred Scott decision and the DOL's new fiduciary rule), here (about the future of Obamacare and the DOL's new fiduciary rule) and here (about Hardee's, Carl's Jr. and Arby's, and the DOL's proposed new leadership).  For some old Holiday messages, please don't hesitate to peek at my silly little post about Snohanumas and my little research piece on Christmas music.  Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and - very shortly - Happy New Year!!!  Hope to see you in 2017 . . .

No comments: